During the summer months many restaurants are busting at the seems. These restaurants will allow you to make your vacation as seamless as possible by reserving a table at one of the hot spots along 30A.
1. Café Tango. This intimate eatery serves delicious, electic American and Italian favorites with plenty of fresh seafood. Café Tango’s extensive wine list and cozy atmosphere has kept locals and visitors coming back for years.
2. Restaurant Paradis. Experience an elegant evening of gourmet dining at Restaurant Paradis. This Rosemary Beach establishment specializes in coastal cuisine and sources ingredients locally whenever possible.
3. Vue on 30A. True to its name, Vue on 30A does provide a spectacular view. This award-winning restaurant overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Popular menu items include the pan-seared scallops and chef Giovanni Lucio Filippone’s choice steak of the night. We had the pleasure of having lunch there and the food was delicious and the view is spectacular. 4. Marlin Grill. Head to Marlin Grill for prime steaks and seafood. This American favorite serves up certified Angus Beef cooked to perfection, as well as locally caught mahi-mahi and grouper.
5. The Perfect Pig in Gulf Place. The Perfect Pig’s new Gulf Place location is a go-to spot for upscale Southern cuisine. Make a reservation for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and enjoy favorites like grilled cheese, barbecue shrimp, burgers, and more. This is one of my FAVORITE spots for a delicious lunch and dinner.
6. Basmati’s. Basmati’s relaxing atmosphere, attentive staff, and delicious fare make it a South Walton favorite. Visit this Asian restaurant for fresh seafood, stir fries, and beautifully prepared sushi. Ohhh... the restaurant is small and intimate with a good vibe. Love this place for dinner and if the weather is cool, enjoy there outside dining. Delicious!
7. Borago. Is a restaurant that has a reputation for consistently serving up delicious Italian food. Make your reservation at this inviting Grayton Beach restaurant.
8. Old Florida Fish House. Like its name suggests, Old Florida Fish House focuses on one thing: seafood. Reserve a table at this casual, family-friendly eatery almost any night of the week to hear the popular Fish House band play while you sample classic seafood dishes.
9. Caliza Restaurant. This elegant restaurant overlooks the serene Caliza pool. Reserve a seat and enjoy a romantic outdoor dining experience complete with signature cocktails and a creative menu.